Many companies and municipalities are implementing MATCHA Contents Manager.
ABOUT About the MATCHA Contents Manager
MATCHA Contents Manager is a service that changes traditional overseas promotion paterns by allowing users to create and post their own multilingual content to MATCHA, Japan's largest inbound travel media platform.
One of the largest inbound travel media platforms in Japan What is
MATCHA is one of Japan's largest inbound travel media platforms, with more than 3.4 million monthly visitors from over 240 countries and regions.
The Three Strengths of MATCHA:
- One of the largest inbound travel media websites in Japan, attracting a large number of visitors.
- The MATCHA website is available in ten languages (MCM is supported in six languages)
- Also attracts many visitors from within Japan (foreign residents in Japan/Japanese citizens).
Media outlet with 3.4 million monthly users and 6.6 million page views
Accessed worldwide, from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines, and other Asian countries to the USA, UK, and Australia.
We publish a wide variety of content for both those starting their research on Japan and experts.
Our articles cater to every need of visitors to Japan, from general information such as cherry blossom forecasts to specific information such as "dining facilities in Sugamo."
Operated by a multinational team
Our team consists of members with various backgrounds from Japan, Taiwan, Romania, Germany, USA, Thailand, and Bangladesh.
Available in 10 languages, including Easy Japanese
Our content is published in English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Korean, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Spanish, Japanese, and Easy Japanese.
FEATURE Three issues solved by MATCHA Contents Manager
MATCHA Contents Manager solves three issues many companies and communities face when promoting their region toward visitors to Japan.
Insufficient budget and time for information dissemination
- There may be no specialized personnel for communication, promotion, and information dissemination, and you are overwhelmed with operating social media.
- Even if there is a budget, outsourcing takes time and cannot be operated at a high frequency.
Post your content freely on MATCHA and increase your visibility!
- Feel free to submit as many posts as you want on MATCHA.
- Companies and municipalities can have their own page on MATCHA, which amasses 6 million page views monthly.
Information is not reaching foreign visitors to Japan
- Publishing information in various languages is difficult and takes time and resources.
- You may have a multilingual site, but the number of views is not increasing, and raising awareness is difficult.
Japanese sentences are instantly translated into five languages!
- The MCM is available in English, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
- You can create content simply by writing articles in Japanese or registering a spot.
Lack of familiarity with the needs of foreign visitors to Japan
- You might have difficulty offering the type of information that foreign visitors actually need.
The more you send out, the more data accumulates, increasing your visibility!
- You can easily browse statistics, viewers' nationalities, etc.
BENEFIT Benefits of Using the MCM
Reducing outsourcing costs
Normally, it costs 1,000 to 30 million yen to create and maintain a multilingual website. However, if you use the MCM, you can create unlimited content, saving a cumulative total of about 29 million yen.
Save time and effort
By streamlining tasks that previously required a lot of time and effort, you can save approximately 20 hours per month, which allows you to spend more time on other essential tasks.
Increase awareness of regional and company brands
Since you can post on MATCHA, a website that is strong in SEO, you are more likely to acquire top SEO rankings for major keywords, etc. In the long run, this will lead to an increase in the visibility of your respective region and brand.
About the T-type dissemination strategy and why it is effective in tourism promotion
SUPPORT Comprehensive Support
The MATCHA Contents Manager provides comprehensive support during the contractual period and full support to contribute to the success of our clients.
Onboarding and guidance
- We conduct regular meetings on systems and issues
- Setting target KPI
- Installation of MCM usage (one time)
Monthly Brush-up Meetings
- Report analysis
- Proposal of improvement measures that lead to better results
- Handover support
Extensive Help Pages
- Covering the basics of MCM
- Providing know-how of media management
- Implementation of case study seminars
- Multilingual promotion study groups (planned)
- Implementation of study sessions and seminars
Q Can the content we create be reused in municipal brochures or existing websites, etc.?
A Yes, it can be used in publications like brochures. Also, you can reuse it by citing the link on websites, etc.
Q Who owns the copyright to the created articles?
A The copyright of your created content belongs to the contractor (contributor) but the content may also be used by within the MATCHA website.
Q Is it possible to pay annually?
A We typically request monthly payments but can also accept other payment methods upon consultation.
Q What happens to the created articles after terminating the contract?
A The articles and account page will remain, but you will no longer be able to update them.
Q I am not good at using CMS or writing web articles.
A Please be assured that we will carefully support you while introducing the system.
Q Will the spot page be updated by an unspecified person?
A MCM contractors and our company may update spot pages. We will review and publish articles at the time of renewal.
Q Can I cancel the contract during the contract period?
A As a rule, the contract is for one year. However, you can cancel the contract if you contact us at least two months before the cancellation date.
Contact Us Contact Us
For inquiries regarding our services, please contact us from here.
Registration Form for MATCHA's Weekly Inbound Newsletter
Over 15,000 registered users! Inbound tourism news is delivered weekly in an easy-to-understand format.